Sunday, April 1, 2012

Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?

So as most of you know, I (and several other) writers have decided to take our work off Literotica since many stories have been stolen (I hear some have even been published). It makes me horribly sad to have to take my work off Literotica. Despite everything, the website really did provide a great community and it really was like one big family. I will keep one of my stories up to refer people to my blog to read any of the real work. All I can really say is I'm sorry that it had to come to this, and that I still love all my readers to death and I hope they follow me over here. It means a lot to me if you do. I'm always open to emails, even if you don't really have anything important you want to say. I have no problem with chatting. I hope to see many of my readers on here, commenting and giving me helpful advice as usual ;)

3 comments: