Monday, April 2, 2012

Beauty and the Beast Ch.02

David walked up the steps to the house and paused. All was quiet, Richard was no where to be seen, and neither was Cormac.

"Hello?" David called out.


"Come on in." He heard Cormac's voice. He stepped inside the house and found Cormac sitting at the table, drinking coffee.


"Want a cup?" 


"Sure." David couldn't resist Richards coffee.


"Just a warning, It's not Richards." Cormac smiled. David grimaced.


"I'll pass." Cormac chuckled and sipped again, grimacing. 


"That's probably a good idea." Cormac set his own cup down.


"Where's Richard?" David asked.


"He's out shopping. I also gave him the day off, he deserves some free time." Cormac shrugged.


"What?" Cormac asked when David only answered by smiling at him silently.


"You care about Richard." David poked him in the shoulder.


"Ow, and no I don't." Cormac tried to shrug it off.


"Oh yes you do. Come on, admit it you care about him. No matter how rough you are on the outside you care about him and his feelings." David poked him again.


"Stop that." Cormac pushed his hand away. David just sat there smiling and chuckling quietly. Cormac rolled his eyes.


"Lets go do something today. Richard has a day off, you could use one too." David said. Cormac looked up at him from the news paper.


"I don't think so." He shook his head.


"Come on, I know you're scared but who cares what other people think? We don't even have to go out in public, lets just go have a picnic in the back. You have like three trillion miles of land out there." David laughed. Cormac sighed and tried to think of a way out of it.


"Come on, I'll make the food." David begged. Cormac sighed.


"Alright. But just out on my property." Cormac said.


"Yes! I'll go make the food, go find a basket and a blanket or something." David skipped into the kitchen. 


After making the food David packed it all into a basket and grabbed the blanket.


"Come on." He smiled and skipped out the door. Cormac growled and followed him outside. They went around to the back and walked a good distance before David stopped and laid out the blanket Cormac sat and David handed him a sandwich.


"Thank you." Cormac smiled.


"It's just a sandwich." David shrugged with a mouthful of ham.


"No, I mean thank you for getting me out. I... It's been a long time." Cormac said.


"How long?"


"'Bout two years." Cormac frowned.


"Damn." David didn't hide his surprise and confusion. Cormac sighed.


"My boyfriend was abusive." Cormac said.


"What?"


"How I got the scars, I know you're curious."


"Well, yeah. But you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." David said.


"I don't mind. You've been a good friend and I hope we will stay friends, after the fountain is done."


"We will." David smiled. Cormac returned the smile and bit into his sandwich.


"So your boyfriend did that to you?" David asked hesitantly, pointing to Cormac's face.


"Yeah. He was jealous, and a little drunk, and went farther then he normal did. It was my own fault, I should have left him long before it got to that." Cormac sighed.


"Can't argue there. But you didn't, its the past you cant change it. Did Richard know?" David asked.


"Yes, I would get mad whenever he told me I should leave him. So eventually he stopped telling me and just bandaged me up whenever he got pissed. He was always there for me. He was the one who found me after.." Cormac pointed to his face.


"He's a really good friend. He loves you." David said.


"I know, He was always like a big brother to me. Growing up I spent a lot of time with him and he always helped me with any problems I had. I don't know where I would be without him." Cormac smiled. David admired his beautiful smile and leaned in for a kiss. Their lips met and he felt Cormac gasp and he slowly pushed his tongue into his warm mouth.


"Woah!" They heard a shout from behind them and saw Richard run up.


"Who are you and what have you done with Cormac?" He shouted.


"Richard, its me." Cormac laughed.


"Lies! False! Untrue! Cormac is allergic to sunlight and fresh air!" Richard stood in a defensive stance like he was ready to fight.


"I managed to get him outside today." David smiled and leaned back. Richard straightened up and looked a David before throwing his hands out.


"I have been trying to do that for seven years!" Richard exclaimed.


"You just don't have the magic touch. You're welcome to join us though, I made enough food." David scooted over. Richard thought for a moment before taking a seat between the two.


"So what was I interupting? I was pretty sure I saw some face to face action there..." Richard smiled.


"Drop it, Richard." Cormac growled. David smiled at him and Cormac smiled back. David winked and Cormac blushed.


"Aw you two are SO cute!" Richard smiled.


"Right, so how are you and Jennifer?" Cormac nudged him.


"Good, our anniversary is coming up." Richard smiled.


"Oh, what are you guys going to be doing?" 


"Nothing, I have to work that day."


"Have you totally forgotten that I'm your boss? You can have the day off Richard, you should have just asked." 


"Well you're hopelessly lost without me, I worry!" Richard threw his hands up.


"I was doing fine today!" Cormac smiled.


"Don't worry Richard. Whenever you need a break I will watch him." 


"Aw, thank you David. Just remember, no R rated movies, no sweets before dinner, and bed by 8:30." Richard wagged his finger at David.


"Got it."


"I'm still here you know." Cormac pushed Richard playfully.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


"David!" Richard called as he was walking home. David waited for him to catch up.


"I want to thank you for what you did today. I haven't seen him that happy in a LONG time." Richard hugged him.


"I had fun. And I'm glad he did too." David smiled.


"You don't know what you did today." Richard said, "It's literally been years since he left his house. I think he really cares for you. I haven't seen him smile in... I just mean...." Richard paused and looked at him. "Thank you." Richard hugged him again.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


"What?" Cormac glared at Richard. He had been staring at him for several minutes with just a stupid smile on his face.


"Nothing." Richard shrugged. He continued to dust off the large piano while Cormac wrote down a few notes. Soon Cormac could feel his eyes on him again and looked up to see that dumb smile on his face again.


"What?" He shouted, throwing down the pencil.


"It's just that you were so happy today! Seeing you smiling, out in the sun, with a man." Richard raised his eyebrows at the last part.


"I'm not getting into another relationship, Richard." Richard pouted.


"But-"


"No buts. The End. Fin. No more. Bye bye." Cormac picked up the papers and put them in the folder.


"But he cares for you and I know that you like him." Richard followed him up the large stairs.


"Leave me alone, Richard." Cormac said, without turning around to look at him.


"No, I'm not leaving until you admit that you have feelings for him." Richard followed him down the hallway.


"No."


"Cormac."


"No."


"Would you wait."


"No."


"You cant run away from this."


"No." Cormac slammed the door in Richards face. He heard Richard sigh.


"He loves you and you cant hide from love forever, Cormac. You don't stop cooking everytime you get burned do you?" 


"I don't cook." He heard from behind the closed door.


"Thats not the point. You were hurt once, bad. But come on. He wants to treat you well. He's a nice guy." Richard put his arm on the door and leaned his head on it. 


"Go away." He heard from behind the door.


"No, I'm not giving up on you. Have I ever?" Richard sighed. He fell forward suddenly when the door opened unexpectedly and was met with Cormac's enraged face.


"Do you really want to pick me up off the floor and drag my ugly ass to the hospital again? Do you want to watch me cry myself to sleep every night? Do you want to feed me, bathe me, and clean my wounds for months again?" Cormac shouted. Richard stayed silent for a moment, looking at Cormac silently.


"You're not ugly. You already cry yourself to sleep every night. And never minded doing those things when you needed me." Richard said. Cormac stared at him silently before walking to the closet and tugging his shirt off. As he reached for another shit Cormac looked at the single large scar across his chest.


"I cant be hurt again, Richard. I hardly survived the first time." Tears began falling down Cormacs face. "I cant do it again. I just cant." Richard walked acrossed the room and held Cormac to his chest while he sobbed.


"I'm sorry." Cormac sniffed and wiped the tears from his eyes.


"It's alright." Richard let him go. "Get into bed." Richard said. He pulled the blankets over Cormac, tucking him in.


"You really are to good to me, Richard." Cormac snuggled deeper into his bed. Richard smiled.


"What would you do without me?" 


"I'm sure I could live without being tucked in. I am twenty-seven."


"Well then." Richard pulled back the covers.


"Hey!" Cormac pouted. Richard laughed before tucking him in again.


"You forget how nice it is being treated like a kid sometimes." Cormac laughed.


"I know you would do the same for me." 


"Tomorrow night." Cormac promised.


"Good night."


"Night, Richard. Thank you." 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


"Dad, do you like Cormac?" Aiden asked as David tucked him in. David looked at him silently.


"Yeah."


"Then why don't you go out on a date with him?"


"Because, he isn't ready for that yet." David smiled down at his son.


"When will he be ready?"


"I don't know." 


"Will you wait for him?" Aiden turned his head to the side. David thought for a second.


"Yes." 


"What will make him ready?" Aiden asked.


"I don't know." David answered honestly. "Go to bed." He kissed him on the forehead and turned out the lights as he walked out of the room.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


"Morning!" David called out, as he walked into the large house.


"Good morning, David!" He heard Richard from inside the kitchen.


"Morning." Cormac grunted before returning to his work. David smiled and walked over to the piano.


"What ya doing?" David smiled. Cormac glanced up at him with scowl that slowly softened into a smile.


"Composing." Cormac said simply.


"Can I hear?" David took a seat on the piano bench next to Cormac. He could feel their arms touching lightly and his heart sped up. He could have sworn he heard Cormac give a soft gasp. But shrugged it off.


"I don't know..." Cormac seemed almost embarrassed.


"Come on, you spend all day in here writing." David leaned in, until his nose was touching the side of Cormac's head. "What's the point if no one hears it?" Cormac chuckled and put the sheets of paper up on the piano, spreading them out so he could see them all. He put his hands on the smooth white keys, which meant he had to bring his left hand over David. He sighed and paused before pushing down on the keys. The music came out long, slow, and beautiful. His fingers danced over the keys as the music picked up the pace. After a few minutes he finished and closed his eyes, letting the music sink in.


"It's not finished yet." He blushed.


"Beautiful." David smiled.


"I don't know about that, the tempo is a little weird and the-" Cormac was interrupted by David pushing his lips onto Cormac's. He put one hand on the back of Cormac's head and pushed his lips closer to his own, and the other on Cormac's crotch. He could feel Cormac's pulsing length through the tight jeans he wore. He almost pouted when Cormac pulled away and put his hand over his mouth. His lips were pink and swollen from the kiss and his cheeks were flushed. He was about to say something when Richard walked in.


"How is the fountain coming along, David?" He smiled, he didn't feel the awkwardness in the room.


"Good. It's almost done actually." David held eye contact with Cormac several seconds longer then needed.


"Thats a shame, I'm going to miss having you around so much!" Richard laughed. David smiled and stood up from the piano bench.


"I'll miss you too, Richard."


"Just because you finish with the fountain doesn't mean we cant still be friends." Cormac said. David and Richard stared at him for a moment, shocked, before smiling and laughing.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


David slept in the next day and didn't get to Cormac's home until a little past noon.


"I don't know why you want to make such a big deal out of this." He heard before he even reached the door.


"I don't know why you DON'T want to make such a big deal out of this." That was Richard.


"Because, it doesn't matter." Cormac growled.


"What the fuck do you mean it doesn't matter? Of course it matters!" He saw Cormac walk from the dining room towards the living room, passing the open door, Richard hot on his heels.


"No, it really doesn't." He saw Cormac turn to face Richard in the window.


"What doesn't matter?" David asked, joining the conversation.


"Nothing." Cormac snapped.


"It's his birthday." Richard said, without looking away from Cormac.


"Happy Birthday!" David smiled.


"Ugh." Cormac turned back towards the piano, he began playing a dark, angry, song.


"Or not." David frowned.


"He refuses to let me celebrate it." Richard explained.


"Why not?" David pouted.


"Because, he insists it doesn't matter."


"It doesn't." Cormac snapped, ending the song abruptly.


"Yes it does." David and Richard said simultaneously. Cormac rolled his eyes and picked up the song where he left off.


"It's not a day to celebrate!" Cormac growled. 


"Oh not this again." Richard rolled his eyes.


"What?" 


"Yes, this again." Cormac stood from the piano.


"We aren't celebrating that. We are celebrating your birth." Richard was just as stubborn as Cormac when needed.


"Wait, I'm lost..." David tried to understand what was going on.


"His birthday was the day his boyfriend did that to him." Richard pointed at his face. Cormac turned red and pushed Richard out of the way, heading up the stairs. Richard sighed and knew he had crossed a line.


"Cormac, I'm sorry." He chased after him.


"Forget it." Cormac said quietly, still climbing the stairs swiftly. The two other men chased him.


"No, Cormac. Please I didn't mean that, I'm sorry." Richard begged. Cormac was getting closer to his room. This was the first time David had been to the second floor.


"I said forget it." 


"Please don't-" Richard was interrupted when Cormac slammed the door in his face. He sighed and rubbed his forehead.


"That was to far." He whispered to himself and David.


"Just a bit." David agreed. Richard looked at him before glancing at the door one more time and heading back downstairs.


"His boyfriend really did that to him, on his birthday even?" David asked, once they were downstairs.


"I'm afraid so." Richard stared out the window.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


It was hours before Cormac came back downstairs. He walked into the dining room quietly, where Richard and David were having dinner. Richard stood up silently and brought him a plate. Cormac sat and began eating, Richard didn't sit.


"I really am sorry, Cormac. You know I didn't mean to hurt you." Richard said quietly.


"It's okay, Richard." Cormac didn't look up. Richard gave him a hug and kissed his temple. It was obvious the two men had a friendship stronger then any other. After dinner David and Richard stepped into the kitchen. They came out a moment later and Cormac rolled his eyes.


"Happy birthday." David smiled and set down the small chocolate cupcake with the single candle in it. Cormac glared at it before closing his eyes and smiling.


"Thank you." He whispered. He thought for a second and blew out the candle. Richard and David clapped and hugged him. 


"Alright alright, get off me." He shoved them away, smiling. David laughed and they sat. Cormac stood and grabbed a knife, cutting the cupcake into three equal pieces and giving each of them a piece.


"It's your birthday Cormac, you should eat it." David tried to give him the piece.


"Yes, it is my birthday and I'm choosing to share with you idiots, so take it." Cormac said with a smile. They ate their pieces and continued to talk for awhile before David had to head home. He got home in time, paid the babysitter, and tucked Aiden into bed.


"Is he ready yet?" Aiden asked as he crawled into bed.


"What?"


"Mr. McCarthy." 


"Oh, I don't know." David shook his head.


"I think you should just ask him out. It couldn't hurt right?" Aiden asked, his eyes already drooping. By the time David answered he was already asleep.


"Right." 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


"Richard, I need your help." David said. Richard paused what he was doing and looked at David confused.


"Okay..." He seemed hesitant. 


"I need you to get Cormac out of the house for a few hours." David said. Richard laughed.


"Psh, like that's possible. Why don't I wrestle an alligator or solve world hunger. Those things are more likely to happen." He went back to watering the plants.


"Please, Richard? I'm begging you." Richard stared at him before he put down the watering can.


"What's this about, David?" David hesitated, biting his lip.


"I want to cook him dinner. I'm not the best cook but it would mean something. I know I couldn't get him to go out on a date with me comfortably so i'll make the date here." David said. Richard raised his eyebrows.


"You realize he will skin you alive and devour your soul if he doesn't like this, right?" Richard said seriously.


"I know. But I have to try." David said. Richard sighed.


"How the hell am I supposed to get him out of the house?" 


David gave a wicked smile.


~~~~~~~~~~~ 


"Hello, Richard." Cormac said. He looked up from his book and raised an eyebrow. "Why do you hav-" The rest was a series of shouts and growls. Much kicking was involved but Richard managed to get the sack over his head and get Cormac over his shoulder. He walked towards the front door where David was waiting.


"You realize he is going to kill both of us." Richard said. David nodded and shooed them out. As soon as the door was closed he got to work. After cooking the food he set the table with candles and wine. He texted Richard that he was ready and waited. A few minutes later Richard opened the door and came in with a kicking and cursing Cormac over his shoulder.


"I'm so fired." Richard sat him down in the chair and pulled off the sack.


"You put tied his hands?" David said, surprised.


"He kept punching me!" Richard whined. David laughed and Untied his hands. 


"Where did you go?" Cormac kept asking what the hell they were doing but they both ignored him.


"Dairy Queen. We got some weird looks." Richard said seriously, nodding his head. David shook his head and laughed, finally turning towards Cormac.


"Don't blame Richard, I made him do this." He said.


"Do what?" Cormac shouted, he was furious. 


"Kidnap you. I wanted a date with you but I knew you wouldn't go out and I couldn't plan a date with you around so...." David shrugged. Cormac starred at him, mouth open, before blinking and closing his mouth.


"I'm going to bed." He stood but David pushed him back down again.


"Please, just give me a chance." David begged. Cormac starred at him and then at Richard, who walked out of the room when he made eye contact.


"Fine." Cormac sighed. David beamed and pushed his chair in. Cormac took a bite of his food and smiled.


"this is really good." He whispered.


"Thank you." David felt proud of himself.


"Why did you want to go out with me so much?" Cormac asked seriously. David thought carefully before answering.


"I would never treat you the way he did." David said simply. Cormac stared at him silently before looking down at his plate.


"His name was Charlie." He said.


"He's an asshole." David said. It was then that David noticed the long scar on Cormac's neck.


"He didn't just hurt you. He tried to kill you..." David realized. Cormac looked up and rubbed the scar on his neck.


"Why didn't I ever notice that before?" David wondered. Cormac shrugged.


"I usually wear turtlenecks." He said quietly.


"I don't want you to feel awkward around me, Cormac. I really like you. I don't care about the scars or your past. I care about your future.... and I'm hoping I'll be in it." David said. Cormac stared silently for a moment before nodding.


"I hope so too." He smiled. They continued eating and making small talk. The awkwardness was gone and Cormac began to open up. They talked for hours until David looked at his watch.


"Oh shit, the babysitter was supposed to leave an hour ago." He stood up, pulling on his jacket.


"Shit I gotta stay and-" 


"Richard will get it, its what I pay him for." Cormac smiled and stopped David from picking up the dishes.


"Are you sure?" David asked, worried.


"Of course, with the money he makes I have to give him SOMETHING to do around here." Cormac smiled. David relaxed and smiled back. 


"Okay, I gotta go. Bye." He raised out the door. Cormac stood there silently and was about to turn to go upstairs when David rushed back in and kissed him firmly on the lips. 


"I had a really good night." He smiled.


"Me too." Cormac whispered as David ran down the street.


"I'm SO sorry I'm late." David said to the annoyed babysitter. He paid her extra and thanked her before rushing upstairs to put Aiden to bed. 


"Where were you?" Aiden asked.


"I had a date with Cormac. I took your advice." David smiled. Aiden returned the smile.


"Did he have fun? Does he like you?" Aiden asked.


"Yeah I think he did and does." David winked at Aiden.


"Get some sleep." He kissed him on the forehead before turning off the lights and shutting the door.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


"I'll get it." Cormac watched Richard walk to the door and saw him stiffen. 


"You're not welcome here." He said firmly.


"Come on, I just want to see him. I need to apologize. I might have gone a little far." Chills crawled up Cormac's spine at the voice. He saw a foot step into the house and Richard stop him with a hand on his chest.


"No." He wasn't backing down. Cormac would have hid if he could move on his own, but he couldn't. 


"Come on, Rich. Just let me see him."


"Fuck off." Richard closed the door. It opened again and Charlie stepped inside. 


"I just want to talk to him." Charlie stepped towards the living room, where Cormac sat.


"I said you're not welcome here." Richard punctuated the statement with a punch to the jaw. Charlie stumbled back and held his jaw. He starred at Richard, for anyone who knew him it was a strange to see him this angry. He had always been very easy going and fun. Even to people he didn't like. Cormac had never seen him this angry before.


"Get the fuck out of here before I call the cops." Richard said, his voice low with anger. 


"Whatever, he wasn't that great of a fuck anyways." Charlie turned and left. Richard shut the door behind him and starred at the closed door for a moment. Cormac felt the tears dripping down his face. It stung the cuts and he couldn't help but sob. Richard turned and walked quickly to him. Getting on his knees and held him while he cried.


"He's gone. And I promise he wont come back." Richard whispered.


Cormac's eyes snapped open, not with tears in them, or fear constricting his heart. This dream was only a memory. He sighed and rolled out of bed. He rubbed his temples and stood. He got dressed quickly and went downstairs. His breakfast was already on the table and he sat. 


"Tell me everything!" Richard sat down next to him and waited to hear about the date.


"One, Never kidnap me again. Two, I don't have to tell you everything." Cormac chewed a piece of bacon.


"And three?" Richard asked.


"Three... It was fantastic." Cormac smiled. Richard gave a victory shout and slapped him on the back.


"My duties and a lovers begin." He smiled and walked into the kitchen.


"It was a date! He isn't a lover!" He shouted after Richard.


"Yet!" He heard from the kitchen. He shook his head and laughed.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


The fountain was finished a few weeks later but that didn't stop David from seeing Cormac. A month later their relationship had grown even more. 


"Good morning, my beautiful man." David handed him the single red rose. Cormac smilled it and held it close to his chest.


"Thank you." Cormac smiled. They had been working on their relationship. Trying to control Cormac's anger problems, and his self esteem. David called him beautiful every chance he got and it was paying off.


"How are you today?" David sat down at the piano bench.


"Good." Cormac set down the rose where he could see it. He pushed down a few keys lazily, not really playing anything major.


"Will you teach me?"


"To play?" Cormac raised an eyebrow.


"Yeah."


"Uh, okay." Cormac blushed. He showed him the basics. Where middle C was and taught him which notes were which. In the middle of teaching him how to read sheet music Richard came home.


"Hello you two." Richard smiled.


"Hey Richard." They both called out. Richard starred at them silently.


"What?" David asked.


"Oh, nothing." he shrugged and moved into the kitchen to put the groceries away. Cormac rolled his eyes and David wrapped an arm around his shoulder, pulling him close and kissing him on the temple. Cormac smiled and leaned into the embrace. 


"Everything is perfect." Cormac whispered.


"What?" David asked.


"Nothing."


"Come on you two, I got pizza." Richard called out. They walked into the dinning room and ate together.


"So, any plans for this weekend?" David asked Richard.


"Not really. Cleaning up after this one here." Richard threw a piece of pepperoni at Cormac, who brushed it out of his hair. "What about you?"


"Taking Aiden to the park. You two should come." David said, stuffing another slice of pizza in his mouth.


"Sure, sounds fun." Richard smiled.


"I'll pass." Cormac growled.


"Oh come on, mac. Please come?" David begged, using the nickname he only used when he really wanted something.


"No." Cormac glared at him.


"Why not, I thought we got over this?" David asked.


"David, drop it." Richard whispered.


"Why? I just want-" Suddenly Cormac stood and stormed out of the room, he could be heard climbing the stairs.


"What did I say?" David shrugged.


"Their anniversary is this weekend." Richard said quietly.


"Oh..." Suddenly David felt like an ass. He sighed, wiped his mouth, before following Cormac up the steps.


"Babe?" He knocked on the door.


"Fuck off."


"Come on let me in, Richard told me whats up. Why didn't you tell me?" Suddenly the door flung open and Cormac stormed back to his bed, sitting down. David walked in and sat next to him.


"I'm sorry baby. If you had told me I wouldn't have asked. Why didn't you?" David asked.


"I don't want our relationship to be about him. About we what we used to be. I want to be able to go out with you and not think about what happened. I want to forget." Tears dripped down his face. David hugged him close and kissed his forehead.


"Then don't make it about him. Forget about him, forget about what he did to you. And just.... Be with me." David claimed his lips in a sweet kiss and brought them both down on the bed. He scooted up until they were lying on the large soft pillows. He continued to kiss an whisper declarations of love and devotion as Cormac cried. Soon they were both overcome by sleep and drifted off in each others arms.


~~~~~~~~~~ 


Cormac woke with the feeling of strong arms around him. He snuggled deeper into the arms and didn't think of the past the future, or even the present. All the existed in his mind at that moment was him, David, and a bed. Nothing else. Unfortunately that bliss didn't last forever.


"Hey." David whispered. Instead of replying Cormac just buried his head in David's chest. David chuckled and let him hide in his strong chest. After a moment Cormac sighed and looked up at David. David looked into those beautiful eyes and saw how tired Cormac was. He had spent so much time building up those walls around himself, that now they were down his was this tiny, defenseless, shell of a man. One word from David could crush him. David knew he had to tread carefully.


"How are you feeling?" He peppered his forehead with light kisses.


"Okay." Cormac lied. David stroked his hair and the two shared a moment of intimate silence. 


"Stay here, okay? I'll be right back." David crawled away from the bed and left the room. Cormac watched him leave and after a second crawled under the covers. Once under the warm blankets he stripped down to his underwear, throwing the clothes onto the floor and waited for David to return. A few minutes later he returned with a tray of food. He closed the door behind him and set the tray down on the nightstand. 


"I just want us to be alone for awhile. I gave Richard the day off, I hope you don't mind." David said, Cormac shook his head and looked at the tray. David stripped and crawled into bed with Cormac, setting the tray down on the bed in front of them. They took turns feeding each other pieces of fruit, cheese, crackers, and other small bits of food. The act wasn't sexual, just intimate. David tried to reasure Cormac that he was here to stay and would never hurt him the way Charlie had. And Cormac struggled to believe that. Few words were exchanged between the two, caresses and glanced were shared but neither one of them felt the need to speak. What they were feeling went beyond words.


David finally set the tray aside when both had their fill and he scooted closer to Cormac. He kissed him firmly on the mouth and after a second of hesitation, felt Cormac return the kiss. He brushed his hand against Cormac's hairless chest and across his nipples. Cormac gasped put his hand over David's encouraging him to do more.


They took their time, exploring each others bodies. Finding out what they liked and didn't like. What made them gasp or what made them moan. What made them bite their lips in ecstasy. Soon they were both naked and their cocks rubbed against each other, leaking precum that each man licked from their fingers. David straddled Cormac, pushing him down onto the mattress and began licking and nibbling the tiny nubs until they were hard peaks. Cormac arched his back and opened his mouth in a gasp. David took the moment to dart up and claim his mouth again. He moved down his body and found his quickly hardening cock. He sucked the warm flesh into his mouth and Cormac groaned.


After a moment Cormac pulled him off his cock and crawled down his body to give him the same treatment. After a while of enjoying Cormac's mouth on his cock David pulled him up and laid him back down on the bed. After a second Cormac closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He pushed his knees to his chest and waited. David felt tears sting his eyes. The love and trust that Cormac carried with him was beautiful to David. He lowered his head and began licking and kissing the tight pucker of Cormac's opening. Cormac gasped and let David please him. He used one hand to raise Davids head to they were looking at each other. David nodded silently and and reached for the nightstand. He grabbed a condom and tore the wrapper with his teeth. He quickly rolled on the condom and used a bottle of lube to cover his cock and Cormac's hole.


He pushed in slowly and Cormac hissed. He gasped in pain and David stopped, giving him time to adjust. Cormac nodded and David pushed in more. Soon his balls were touching Cormac's smooth ass. He kissed Cormac and began pumping in and out of his tight asshole. 


"Gonna cum." Cormac gasped. David thrusted harder, making sure he brushed Cormac's prostate. He thrusted in once more before he exploded. He felt the warmth and stickiness below him that signalled Cormac's release. He collapsed on top of him, He took a second to catch his breath before pulling out and rolling over. He threw the condom in the trash and rolled back towards Cormac, who was falling asleep quickly. He kissed him and pulled his back to his chest, spooning him. His now flaccid cock was wedged tightly between Cormac's cheeks. He could feel Cormac's breathing slow and felt it when he drifted off to sleep. He hugged him tighter and followed him into dark bliss.


~~~~~~~~~~~ 


"Morning." Cormac heard behind him. The whisper was groggy and right next to his ear. His heart sped up when he felt David's naked body behind him.


"How did you know I was up?" Cormac smiled.


"Your breathing changes." David whispered. Cormac could feel his lips brushing against his ear, his warm breath touching his neck. Cormac rolled over so they were facing each other. They stayed just as close as before, Cormac pressed up against Davids warm chest.


"I'm cold." He whispered. 


"Then let me warm you up." David squeezed him tighter and made sure he was completely covered up.


"That's better." Cormac laughed. David chuckled and they made sure they were close together. 


"Thank you." David said seriously.


"For what?"


"Trusting me. Giving me the love that I wanted, so that I could give you the love you deserve." Cormac pulled away from David just enough to look at him.


"You deserve it too." He whispered. David smiled.


"We deserve each other." 


"That you do." Richard leaned against the door frame. 


"Richard." They both said.


"Morning, should I leave you two more time?" He smiled.


"No, I think it's about time we got up." David sighed.


"Breakfast is ready." Richard walked down the hallway. The two new lovers got dressed and headed downstairs.


"You havent made french toast in a long time." Cormac smiled and dug into the food.


"Hope you like it." Richard sat down to eat with them.


"David, what did you do about Aiden?" Cormac asked.


"He had a sleep over. I have to go pick him up around noon." David explained.


"Okay." 


"But I should go home and shower and change first. But I'll come back tonight if That's okay." David smiled.


"Will you bring Aiden? I feel like you're always here and don't spend any time with him anymore." Cormac shrugged. When he was met with silence he looked up from his food to see David and Richard staring at him.


"you want me to bring my son over here?" David said, astonished.


"Yeah.... what?" Cormac asked.


"Cormac, you hate kids." Richard reminded him.


"No I don't."


"Yes you do." Both Richard and David said simultaneously. Cormac stared at them.


"No I don't!" He laughed. David and Richard looked at each other. And rolled their eyes. "What?" Cormac asked again.


"You hate everyone." Richard laughed.


"I do not."


"Yes you-"


"Okay, well maybe i've had a change of heart. Ever thought of that?" Cormac laughed. Richard starred at him a second before looking at David seriously.


"Will you move in here and marry him?"


"I plan on it." David smiled. Cormac spit hot coffee all over the table, staring at David who just laughed.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment