Friday, April 6, 2012

Luck of the Irish Ch.01

Okay so here's a new story. I'm a little scatter-brained at the moment and have about six different things going on JUST in my writing life. But I'll try to keep posting regularly. I hope you guys like this one and there will be future chapters of this and revolution soon.

Also thanks to my editor Gbc5452, I don't thank him enough on here and I should start doing it more. He's a bigger part of my stories than just editting. Feel free to send me private feedback or leave a comment. It means a lot to me to read them, especially if they're constructive. I hope it shows in my writing that I listen to feedback because I really do try, too. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


"So tell me, Eric, how much longer are you going to wait to get a new one?" John stroked his pets hair. The young boy sat on the floor next to his chair, waiting patiently for any command his master should give.


"I don't know, after Sage left I haven't honestly thought of it much." Eric shrugged.


"I'm telling you, you get too attached to them." John took another gulp of his drink, emptying his glass. "Scotch." He mumbled to his pet, who quickly stood and hurried off into the kitchen.


"I do not." Eric waved his hand at his friend. The sound of John's boy making the drink echoing from the doorway.


"But you do!" John laughed, sitting forward in his chair.


"If I enjoy it, and they enjoy it, then everything is good." Eric shrugged.


"Who cares if they enjoy it? Take what you want and toss them aside." John's boy came back with his glass of Scotch. John took a sip and glared at him. "You will be punished for this later." He mumbled, apparently not enjoying the drink. The boy looked down, tears beginning to fill his eyes. He swallowed and fought the tears back, obviously terrified. 


"What's his name, he's new isn't he?" Eric pointed to the new boy, who looked up at him with beautifully mismatched eyes. 


"Answer his question, boy." John snapped.


"Corey, sir." The boy had a light voice with a soft Irish accent that Eric found his cock jumping at.


"He's beautiful, especially those eyes." Eric said, the boy smiled and blushed heavily, his pale skin going red. He looked down at his hands and had a small smile on his face.


"Hold your head high, pet. Don't hide those beautiful eyes." Eric used a finger to raise his chin, showing the single blue eye and single green eye to the world. 


"You would think him being Irish would mean he could make a decent drink," John rolled his eyes. "See, look at you. You're such a natural Master. You need a pet." John smiled. Eric laughed and looked at the small boy sitting on his floor. He had been friends, using the word loosely, with John for years. He knew the man was a cruel master, using his slaves for his own pleasure and then tossing them aside like they were trash. Many times he had seen John's boys with bruises or cuts on their faces, that wasn't counting what he couldn't see under their clothing. Many of them were quiet and shy and Eric didn't doubt it was from John's extreme abuse.


"I'll look into it." He shrugged.


~~~~~~~~~~~~


It was a month after their get together and Eric was beginning to feel lonely. John had told him of some of the things he had done to his young pet. Whippings, torture sessions, and still the boy stayed with him. Eric had seen him after the two aparently had had a long night. The boy was covered in bruises, and in the way he walked it was obvious that his ass was extremely sore. Whether from a beating or from being fucked too roughly, Eric didn't know. He was quickly becoming obsessed with the boy.


Sometimes when preparing drinks for his friend he would slip in some pain killers or muscle relaxers into the boys drink, expecially after he had heard about John's long night with him. He didn't know if the boy knew, but about halfway through their visit he would get droopy eyed or his tense muscles would relax. 


He was preparing the drinks for his friend, who would be here any minute, and he slipped in two pain killers and stirred them into the drink. His friend arrived and he handed them their drinks. Corey gave him a quiet thanks and chugged his drink, he definitely knew. He slipped him a smile every now and then, obviously more comfortable with Eric than with his own Master. 


"Excuse me." John said, heading off in the direction of the bathroom. 


"How are you doing, pet?" Eric asked, sipping his drink.


"Good, sir." His voice was rough and cracked. Eric frowned.


"What happened to your voice?" Eric turned his head. Corey winced.


"Master is trying to teach me how to deep throat." It was obviously painful for the boy to talk. Eric sighed and stood up. He returned a moment later with a mug of warm tea, stirring a spoon quickly through the dark liquid. Corey looked at it curiously.


"It's mint tea, with a losenge mixed into it and some honey." Eric put a hand on his head as he sat back down. Eric smelled it before sipping the steaming liquid. He smiled and looked up at Eric.


"Thank you, sir." Corey said.


"You're very welcome, pet. So polite." Eric smiled. Corey blushed and returned to his drink.


"I hope he didn't cause any problems." John returned.


"Not at all, he's a very sweet boy." Eric winked at him.


"Yeah right, the boy can't even deep throat correctly." John rolled his eyes.


"He will learn." Eric didn't take his eyes off of Corey.


Eric laid down on the bed after they had left, he pulled his clothes off and wrapped his hand around his cock. Slowly, he began jerking his pole. Imagining it was Corey's slim hand jerking him off. He imagined the silky lips of the younger Irish boy squeezing his cock head, giving him as much pleasure as he could. He felt his balls tighten up and grunted as he soaked his stomach in his warm cum. He moaned and used his fingers to feed his own cum to himself, pretending it was the young Irish boys.


He couldn't help but stare at the small man when he was around. He couldn't have been taller than 5'7", his brown hair was spiked and his different colored eyes were intoxicating. Heterochromia iridium. He had looked it up after that first night he saw Corey's eyes. His accent was adorable and his slim body would have been perfect to wrap his arms around. He was feminine, but had a strong manly scent about him that Eric adored. He had small muscles, a hidden six pack under his shirt. Eric sighed and rolled over falling asleep almost instantly.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Corey sat on the floor of his masters bedroom. He had no blanket and only one thin pillow. He had traveled a lot once he got out of school back in Ireland, but when he landed in America he had decided to stay. He had lived in New York for three or four years before he met his Master.


He had traveled the world and then he was traveling New York's bustling gay scene. He spent night after night clubbing and partying. He started exploring things, different fetishes and an assortment of groups. Soon he found he had a strong attraction to Master/Slave play. He started poking around BDSM clubs and websites when he met John. He had offered to train him and get him used to the idea of being a slave to an older man.


Corey was quickly regretting his decision. He knew that he liked having a Master, just not John. He was a cruel master, chaining him up at night and often punishing him. It was far more pain than pleasure. Corey had been to scared to try and leave, even if he did try, he doubted John would let him go. He shifted on the small pillow and the chain around his ankle jangled. 


"Quiet." John growled, half asleep. Corey winced and laid his head down on the pillow. He closed his eyes and pictured the confident Eric. His Masters best friend was easily the most attractive man he had ever seen. His skin was tan and his hair was wavy and shined. His eyes were a light hazel mixture, and his black hair was rich and healthy. His muscles were well defined, but not huge, he had an air of authority that swam around him. 


Just being in his presence made Corey shiver. But he was far from cruel. He was a strong and proud man, but was gentle and kind. Corey opened his eyes and glanced up at the bed above him. His Master could be heard snoring on the bed and Corey rolled his eyes, he would bet money that Eric didn't snore that loudly.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


Eric woke up to the ringing of a phone. He groaned and pulled himself out of bed, he reached for the phone and caught it on the fourth ring.


"Hello?" He said, his deep voice echoing through the empty room.


"Eric, it's John." His friend on the other end spoke.


"It's early as hell, John. What do you want?" Eric looked at the clock that read 6:00 am.


"I know, I know. I'm sorry. But I just got a call, my sister is in the hospital. I have to catch the next flight to Italy" John said.


"Italy?" Eric was awake now.


"Yes, Italy. I'll be there for a few days, but I need someone to watch the boy." Eric could hear John packing on the other side of the line.


"Of course I'll watch him for you John. Bring him by on the way to the airport." Eric said, trying to find his pants.


"I'm already here." John said.


"What?" Eric glanced at the phone, seeing that it was John's cellphone. "Uh, okay. Come on in."


"I already sent him in, thanks Eric." John hung up. Eric stared at the phone and sighed, he set the phone down and heard a knock at the door. He rolled his eyes and jogged down the steps to open the door. He could hear Corey suck in a sharp breath when he saw the shirtless Eric standing there. Eric was glad he was wearing baggy pants, his cock was half hard in a heart beat. The young man stood in his doorway with nothing but a small backpack of, what Eric assumed was, clothes.


"Come in, pet." Eric said. Corey stepped inside and look around the house like he had never been here before.


"Hello." Corey said, with his soft accent.


"Can I get you anything?" Eric asked, as he walked to the living room.


"No, thank you, sir." Corey said, Eric had to bite his lip to keep from moaning at the accent. This was the most the boy had spoken since Eric had met him.


"I'll show you to where you can stay." Eric walked up the large steps. He took Corey to the room across from his and opened the door, stepping aside to allow him access. He looked around the room and set his bag down on the bed.


"I'm going to go get dressed. If you need me, don't hesitate to ask. I'm right across the hall." Eric pointed to his room, before walking out.


Eric got dressed quickly, thinking about the young man he desired more than anything in the room across from his. His cock slapped his stomach and then bounced in front of him happily.


"I like him too." He chuckled at his dick. He finished getting dressed and went downstairs, finding the young man in the room. He wore tight black jeans and a fishnet top that Eric couldn't help but moan at.


"Can I get you a drink?" Eric asked.


"Isn't it a little early?" Corey smiled.


"Aren't you Irish?" Eric winked. Corey chuckled and sat down, nodding his head. Eric got them two small drinks. They sipped them slowly as they spoke.


"So how old are you, pet?" Eric asked, Corey had to keep himself from shivering at the older mans deep voice.


"Twenty-two, sir." Corey said. Eric raised his eyebrow.


"You look younger." 


"That's one reason my Master likes me," Corey said, "He says it makes me look innocent." Eric nodded, he could definitely see the innocence John spoke about.


"Do you enjoy being a slave?" Eric asked. Corey hesitated before nodding.


"You hesitate, why?" Eric took another sip of his drink.


"I enjoy being a slave, sir.... but Master John is not my ideal master." Corey swallowed, worried he had said to much.


"Why don't you leave if you're not enjoying it?" Eric raised an eyebrow, not surprised with the boys confession.


"I'm afraid,sir. " Corey admitted.


"You have every right to be. I wouldn't put it past John to beat you if you tried to leave." Eric set his drink aside.


"Sir, do you have any Slaves? I've heard Master John talk about you needing one." Corey hadn't taken a sip of his drink in awhile, instead playing with the glass in his hands.


"I used to." Eric said.


"What happened to him, if I may ask, sir?" Corey wiggled in his seat.


"He left. He was needed at home and had to leave New York." Eric said.


"Do you miss him, sir?" 


"Everyday. He was a good Slave. I trained him before he even knew he wanted to be a Slave." Eric's eyes twinkled with the memory.


"Do you still keep in touch, sir?" Corey asked.


"No, he has a new Master now who doesn't want him to contact me." Eric sighed.


"Sir, may I say something?" 


"Of course." 


"I think you need a new Slave. Someone to keep you company." Corey blushed.


"Oh?" Eric raised an eyebrow, a small smile crossing his face.


"Yes, sir. You seem lonely, and I think you miss having a Slave. Someone to keep you warm at night, someone to make you happy." Corey blushed harder.


"And who would this magnificent Slave be?" Eric asked, already knowing the answer.


"I could do all that for you. I listen really well, and I'm a fast learner. I can also cook!" Corey sat forward in his chair, forgetting his training.


"Obviously not fast enough. You've already forgotten how to behave around another Master." Eric raised an eyebrow. Corey's eyes widened and he sat back in his chair, hands in his lap and head down.


"I'm very sorry, sir." Corey whispered.


"Don't be like that, Pet. You're a lovely slave and I would love nothing more than to keep you for myself. But you belong to John." Eric reached out and stroked a lock of his hair out of his face.


"Yes, sir." Corey said, obviously blaming himself.


"I'm going to go take a shower. Make yourself at home, pet." Eric stood and walked up stairs. Watching Eric walk away, Corey sighed and slumped in his chair.


~~~~~~~~~~ 


Eric climbed out of the shower and picked up the phone on the sixth ring.


"Hello?"


"Hey, Eric. I'm sorry about rushing out like that. I'm about to get on the plane and just wanted to thank you." John said.


"It's no problem, John. I'm happy to take care of him for you." Eric said, pulling on his pants as Corey walked in.


"Don't be afraid to punish him if he gets out of line. Treat him as if he was your own Slave."


"I will, John." Eric said, watching Corey cross the room to him. His hips swished beautifully and his lips were in a small pout.


"Where is he now?" John asked.


"Downstairs, I think he's making lunch." Eric watched as Corey got on his knee's in front of him. He raised an eyebrow and Corey gave a sly smile as he reached up for his zipper.


"He's a fantastic cook. But not good for much else." John grumbled.


"Maybe I can fix that." Eric said. Corey pulled his half hard cock out and began stroking him, nuzzling his cheek against the hard flesh. Eric put his head back and tried to suppress a moan.


"Good luck, the boy is useless." John laughed.


"I don't know about that, he seems good to me." Eric said, as Corey sucked his cock head into his mouth. "Dreams do come true." He mumbled.


"What?"


"I said I think lunch is ready, I should go." Eric said.


"Me too, the plane is boarding. I should be back in a few days." John said and hung up. Eric set the phone down and looked down at the young Irish man who was sucking on his cock for all he was worth.


"You need practice." Eric said, all the joy that had been on his face gone and replaced by neutral and uninterested. Corey frowned and pulled off his cock. Eric zipped his pants up and finished buttoning his shirt. Corey sat on the floor, looking at the ground.


"I didn't say you were bad. You just aren't experienced." Eric said. Corey looked up at him with sad eyes.


"I can't please anyone. My Master isn't happy with me, and you don't want me." Corey sighed.


"Stop that. It's not attractive to be depressed, and it's your job to be attractive. You have a head start on most Slaves. You're already gorgeous. With the right training and treatment, you could be a fantastic Slave." Eric said, sitting down to slip on his shoes.


"I need a fantastic Master to be a fantastic Slave." Corey moved over to him, putting his hands on Eric's knee's.


"Yes, you do." Eric looked up at him with a raised eyebrow.


"Will you train me, sir?" Corey pouted.


"No." 


"Why not?" Corey frowned.


"You're John's Slave." Eric said, tying his shoes. 


"But I could be your Slave. I could be good for you." Corey begged.


"No." Eric stood up, and began leaving the room.


"I'll convince you, I'll make you want me." Corey stood up as Eric reached the doorway. Without turning around Eric smiled.


"I already want you."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


Corey finished making the dinner and brought it out to Eric who sat at the table. He sat on the floor next to him, head down.


"You may get yourself a plate and sit at the table." Eric said, grabbing his own fork. Corey smiled and did as he was told.


"This is very good." Eric nodded as he bit into the steak.


"Thank you, sir."


"Tell me about yourself, pet." Eric said, as he took another bite of the steak.


"What would you like to know, sir?" 


"You're originally from Ireland, yes?" 


"Yes, sir. I was born there and left when I was eighteen." Eric nodded.


"Why did you leave? You didn't like it there?"


"No, sir. I love my home. But I wanted to see the world." Corey smiled.


"And did you?" 


"Yes, sir. I went to many different places. My favorite was America, and so I decided to stick around."


"I've traveled some."


"Have you ever been to Ireland, sir?"


"No, I'm afraid I haven't."


"It's a wonderful place, sir. The friendliest people in the world." Corey smiled.


"They're supposed to be the most trustworthy, as well."


"That we are." Corey smiled.


~~~~~~~~


Eric woke the next morning with the small Irishman in his bed. He glared down at the soft bundle of hair resting on his chest and sighed. The boy was very different with him than he was with John, he actually had a personality. And he was very persistent. 


"You know I could beat you for this." Eric said.


"But you wont." The Irishman looked up.


"And how do you know that?" Eric raised an eyebrow.


"Because you're fair." Corey said with a straight face.


"And you're not as dumb as your master makes you out to be. I will never punish someone for wanting something." Eric stood up, grabbing a pair of boxers and slipping them on. Corey sat up, leaving the sheet piled around his thin waist. He stretched and yawned, making it very hard for Eric to resist him.


"Are you trying to seduce me?" Eric raised an eyebrow.


"Yes." Corey replied honestly.


"Well at least you're honest about it." Eric rolled his eyes. "Why?" He asked.


"Because, I want you for a Master." Corey sat back on his heels, his arms lying on the bed besides him. His hair was tussled and mused, making him look very sexy. 


"I'm sorry, I know John has a short temper, and I don't want him as an enemy. He doesn't play fair." Eric pulled on a tight long sleeve shirt.


"What if I ask him?" Corey asked.


"Then he would beat you senseless." Eric glanced at him out of the corner of his eye. Corey swallowed.


"Do you like pain, pet?" Eric asked.


"Sometimes, when it's good. Not with Master John." Corey said. "But I bet you could make it good." 


"Yes, I can." Eric winked, and walked out of the room. Leaving Corey tangled in the sheets looking like he had been well fucked all night.


Corey wished he had been.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


They spent the next three days constantly teasing each other. Corey was ready to risk a beating for the chance to serve Eric the way only a Slave could. Eric wanted the boy more than almost anything in the world, the only thing he wanted more was to not start a fight with John.


The boy would walk around the house many times with nothing on but tight purple briefs that showed off his decent sized cock and his tight bubble butt. Eric would jerk off at least three times a day to keep from getting hard constantly. He felt like a teenager again.


Corey was teased by Eric just as much as he was doing the teasing. Eric would work out when he knew Corey would be near the room, showing off his sweat covered muscles and his scent would fill the room. He would constantly wink and smile at Corey, and would call him Pet every chance he got. He knew it drove Corey mad to the point where he almost jumped his would-be Master. 


John had called about once a day to let him know how things had been going, but he hadn't called in awhile.


"Dinner is ready, sir." Corey smiled. Eric nodded and followed him downstairs. They ate in silence, except for when the phone rang. Eric stood and grabbed it.


"Hello?"


"Eric, I wanted to let you know I'm back in town." John said.


"Oh, when will you be here to pick him up."


"I'm just down the street, I'll be there in about five minutes." John said. Eric's chest hurt, like he couldn't breathe. He didn't know why he was feeling this way.


"Ill have him ready then." Eric said, and hung up. 


"Your master is almost here. Go pack your things." Eric said. Corey stared at him quietly, he swallowed and stood up, leaving his dishes on the table. He returned downstairs with his bag packed just as his Master walked into the house without knocking.


"I can't thank you enough for watching him, Eric. I'll call you tomorrow. Come, Boy." John turned and walked out, Corey glanced at Eric once more before following his Master out the door. Eric shut the door behind him and sighed. He moved back to his meal and looked across the table at the empty chair and the half eaten food. He slowly put his fork down, he was no longer hungry.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


"Eric?" John said, once Eric mumbled something like 'hello?' into the phone.


"Yeah, what is it. It's three am John." Eric sighed, rubbing his forehead. He had just fallen asleep a half hour ago, he was having trouble sleeping in an empty bed. He had grown used to the smaller man climbing into his bed around eleven.


"The boy is missing." 


"What? Where is Corey?"


"If I knew that, he wouldn't be missing!"


"Well what was happening when he ran off?" Eric was getting dressed as he spoke.


"I was screwing him." He could practically hear John shrug over the phone.


"That was it?"


"I may have been a little rougher than usual, but I can't believe he would run out like that. God damn wimp." John sighed.


"I'll go out to look for him, call me if you find him." Eric said, and hung up. He grabbed his keys and headed out the door.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


He drove around the neighborhood of John's house, looking up and down the alleys and streets for anyone who looked even a little like Corey. He had been driving for hours when he spotted a figure huddling in an alley downtown. The rain was pouring down and the figure was clearly shivering. Eric parked the car and crossed the street briskly, huddling inside the large coat he wore. The figure didn't look up as he approached, and he stood in front of him a good thirty seconds before he looked up. It was Corey. His left eye was bruised and his cheek cut, there was a bite mark on his neck that was oozing blood. His red eyes made it clear he was crying. 


"Please, don't take me back." His voice was still thick with tears, probably just hidden by the rain. "I don't want to go back." He whimpered and put his head on his knees, wrapping his arms around them. Eric looked around before scooping up the small boy. He slowly walked back to the car, placing him in the passenger seat, where he curled up into a ball again.


He drove home, scooping Corey out of the car and bringing him inside. He brought him upstairs where he stripped the crying man, revealing more bruises and cuts along his torso and ass. There was a thin trail of blood trickling down his legs, and he clutched his right arm to his chest.


"Let me see that." Eric grabbed his arm and when Corey cried out, he brought it more gently to where he could see it. A dark bruise was forming around the wrist and he couldn't move it when Eric asked him to.


"What happened here?" Eric asked, feeling along his wrist for any obvious breaks.


"When I ran, he grabbed me." Corey whispered.


"How hard?"


"He twisted it.... I heard it crack." Corey whimpered. 


"I'm pretty sure it's broken, if not at least sprained. We'll take you to the hospital tomorrow." Eric said. He brought him into the bathroom and while the water warmed up, stripped. When they were both naked, Eric pulled him into the bathroom.


He began scrubbing Corey down, wiping off the blood and tears from his skin. He hugged him to his chest, scrubbing his back and down to his ass. When he got to his ass he slowed down and began to be more gentle. He reached his hole and Corey hissed as his fingers brushed across it. His opening felt swollen and when Eric pulled his hand away, his fingers had a smear of blood on them. He frowned and rinsed them off with the spray from the shower.


He continued to wash the Irish man until he was spotless, then quickly washed himself, allowing Corey to sit under the hot spray of the shower. He pulled him out of the shower and dried him off with a dark blue fluffy towel. He gently brought him over to the bed and and laid him down. He shut off the lights and crawled in next to him, spooning against his back.


"Eric?" Corey whispered, using his name for the first time.


"Yes?"


"Will you make me go back there?" Corey asked, afraid of the answer.


"No, you don't have to go back." Eric said, he wouldn't turn a blind eye to the treatment John showed towards the boy, friendship or not.


"Thank you, sir." Corey whispered into the pillow.


"You're welcome, now sleep." He whispered into the younger boys ear.


"Yes, Master."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


"Wake up, Pet." Eric whispered into Corey's ear. The Irish boy opened his mismatched eyes, which were filled with sleep.


"Master?" Corey rubbed his eye with his left arm. Eric paused for a moment.


"Yes, pet. We need to get that arm looked at, come on." Eric scooped him up. He set him on the floor and dressed the still mostly asleep man. He tugged his injured arm gently through one of his smaller shirts, which still drowned the boy. He was mostly awake by the time Eric was finished. His hair was still mused from sleep and the shirt drooped over his shoulders lazily.


"You let me call you Master." Corey looked into his eyes.


"I told you, I'm not going to make you go back to that man." Eric said. Corey walked up to him and placed his head on his chest. 


"Come on, love." Eric grabbed his jacket it and draped it over the Irish mans shoulders


They arrived at the hospital shortly and Eric escorted him right past the counter.


"Uh... Sir. Don't we have to sign in and stuff?"


"Not when you're with me."


"What do you-"


"Hey, Eric. Isn't this your day off?" A nurse walked up to the couple.


"It is, but we had a little accident." Eric smiled, and nodded his head towards Corey's arm, which he clutched close to his chest.


"Well I'll let you get that taken care of. Exam room four is free." The nurse smiled and walked off.


"Thanks Kathy."


"Come here often?" Corey joked.


"I work here."


"Really?"


"Yes, I'm a doctor." Eric winked at him.


"Wow that's....hot." Corey chuckled. Eric laughed and shut the door. He brought over the portable X-ray machine. He was in the middle of doing the cast when Corey spoke.


"Thank you for finding me, sir." Corey said quietly.


"You're welcome."


"What are you going to do about Master John?"


"Don't call him Master anymore. I'm your Master." Eric said with a raised voice, "Don't worry about him, I'll handle it. I want you to focus on getting better." While they were in the exam room, he took the chance to look over the rest of his body. 


"I think you have a broken rib or two." Eric frowned. "He was really rough with you wasn't he?" 


"He always is." Corey said. Eric wrapped his ribs tightly and helped him pull on the shirt. They were on the way home when Eric stopped.


"Why are we stopping?" Corey asked. 


"I'll be right back, Pet." Eric climbed out of the car. He returned a few minutes later with a bag from the store they had stopped at. They returned to Eric's house and stepped inside.


"I'll make us some lunch, Master." Corey began walking towards the kitchen.


"Oh no you don't. Go up to our room now, and get some rest. I'll bring up some food in a little while." Eric said, turning Corey towards the stairs. Corey took a few and looked back.


"Our room...?" He had a questioning look on his face.


"That's right. From now on we'll share a room every night. We will go over the rules of the house later." Eric said. Corey walked up the stairs and once he was gone the phone rang. Eric answered the phone.


"Hello?"


"Eric, I've been up all night. I can't find him."


"Don't worry about it, John. I have him." Eric swallowed, preparing for the oncoming storm.


"You do? Fantastic! Why didn't you call me sooner? I've been worried sick, if that little Leprechaun got to the cops..." He trailed off. "I'll be right over." 


"I think it's best if you stayed where you are, John." The line was silent for a moment and Eric began to wonder if the other man had already hung up.


"What?"


"I don't think it's in anybody's best interest if you take the boy back." Eric sat down.


"It's in my best interest."


"But not the boys, and not mine." Eric said.


"You're attracted to him, aren't you." John was getting angry.


"I am." Eric didn't let his voice shake.


"God damn it. It's taken me a long time to train him, you will not ruin him!" John shouted.


"Ruin him? Trained him my ass, you abused the poor boy!" Eric shouted.


"He's a slave, that's what he's meant for!" John yelled.


"No! It's not." Eric calmed down.


"He's not yours to decide what to do with."


"Yes, he is." Eric hung up the phone.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


"Here you go, Pet." Eric set the tray of soup down on the bed.


"Thank you, sir." Corey sat up and began eating.


"You're welcome. So I thought now would be a good time to go over house rules." Eric said.


"Okay." Corey smiled.


"Good. Rule one, you are my Slave and I am your Master. You will show respect to me, and you will be polite. This includes any friends or other Masters that ever come over. Understood?" Eric spoke in a calm voice.


"Yes, sir." Eric smiled and Corey's answer.


"Rule two. Since you are the slave, you do not choose what we do and when we do it. Outside the bedroom and inside the bedroom, I am in charge. Understood?" Eric stroked Corey's hair.


"Yes, sir."


"Rule three. You will always be naked in the house, or at least only wearing those tight briefs you have, unless I tell you otherwise. You will be in charge of all the cooking and the cleaning, except for the dishes. I insist we do the dishes together every day. Also, this does not mean you're a housewife. I like men, Corey. Please do not act like a girl. I enjoy a man's body and his personality."


"Yes, sir." Corey stared at his new Master as he spoke, making sure he committed the rules to memory.


"Rule four. I am a sadist and enjoy seeing my pets in pain. That doesn't mean that I will be abusive. After any of our games I'll take care of you and make sure you know that I love you. I will never cause any permanent damage, and I will always be aware of your boundaries and how hard to push them. I want you to have pleasure, but only at my hand or with me."


"Yes, sir."


"Rule five. You need to trust me. I know it will take awhile, especially considering your previous Master. But I promise you that I will always take care of you, and I will never seriously hurt you." Eric said.


"Yes, sir."


"Rule six. I am a fair Master, if you have a problem with anything you can always come to me and talk reasonably with me. But in the end I get the final say. Just because I'm fair doesn't mean I won't punish you. If you do something wrong or break any of these rules, you will be punished. How you will be punished depends on the severity of what you did."


"Yes, sir." 


"The last rule, rule seven. Everyday, when I get home, I expect you to be at the door. You will greet me, give me a kiss, take my jacket and shoes, and have dinner ready. We will eat together, do the dishes, and go to bed together. I will take care of you, I will provide you with food, clothing, a place to sleep, and all the love you could possibly handle, not to mention the best sex you will ever have." Eric winked. "In return, you will take care of me, you will learn to please me inside and outside the bedroom. You will cook, and clean. You will also make sure you look presentable, and gorgeous when you are in clothing." Eric said, stealing Corey's spoon and eating some of his soup.


"Yes, sir." 


"Good, I'm glad you can follow all of these rules." Eric kissed his forehead.


"I promise I'll be a good slave, Master."


"And I promise to be a good Master, Pet." Eric stood up and stroked his hair before taking the empty bowl of soup. "Get some sleep. Your training starts once you've completely healed." Eric kissed him once more and left the room, shutting off the lights.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


It had been three weeks since Corey had been rescued from his abusive master. He had been recovering well and the bruising around his throat was completely gone. The cut on his cheek had healed, and he now only had a removable brace on his wrist. The break in his arm hadn't been bad, and had already healed. The tears in his ass had healed and he no longer felt the constant aches and pains through his body from his beatings.


"Good evening, Pet." His Master greeted him at the door.


"Good evening, Master." It was Friday and Corey had gotten used to his daily routine. He walked up to his Master and kissed him, by standing on his tip toes, before reaching for his jacket.


"Is dinner ready, Pet?" His Master asked, already knowing the answer.


"Yes, Sir." Corey said, following him into the kitchen where the table was set and a single candle was lit.


"You went the extra mile today, Pet. What's the occasion?" Eric asked as he sat down at the table.


"I was hoping we could start my training tonight, Master. If that's okay with you of course." Corey's heart pounded nervously in his chest.


"You think you're ready for that?" Eric took a sip of wine.


"Yes, Sir. I feel much better and I want to start my training very bad." Corey was ready to get on his knee's and beg if he had to.


"Do you now?" Eric smiled as he ate his salmon.


"Yes, sir." Corey looked at him with what Eric began to call 'Puppy eyes'.


"Don't give me those eyes." Eric raised an eyebrow. Corey smiled and they continued the meal in silence.


"Come, Pet. The dishes can wait." His Master rose once Corey had put the dishes in the sink. He led him upstairs to their bedroom and shut their door.


"On your knees." His Master said, without turning around. Corey watched him move over to the bathroom and come out completely naked. His cock was half hard and swayed in front of him. His legs were muscled and his torso had a well defined six pack. His body was handsome and he had an air of masculinity and confidence around him. His Master was glorious.


"Your first lesson is on cock sucking. It's something you'll need to learn to be good at." His Master stepped up to him until his cock bobbed in front of his face. Corey looked down nervously.


"I tried that before... I can't." Corey said quietly.


"What was one of the first things I said to you?" Eric asked. When Corey couldn't answer he stroked the side of his face with his hand, making him look up. "Hold you head high. Don't hide those beautiful eyes, Pet." Eric said.


"Yes, Master." Corey looked up at him.


"Now take my cock in your mouth, as much as you can comfortably stand." Eric stroked his cheek as Corey did as he was told. He got about a quarter of his Masters cock into his mouth before he stopped.


"Now suck slowly. Use your tongue and find out what I like and how to please me." His Master tilted his head back and let his pet play with his, now, fully hardened cock.


"Now try to take a little bit more, Pet. Go slowly." Eric stroked his hair. Corey tried to take more and began choking.


"Easy, Pet. Relax your throat and just swallow when you start to gag." Eric said, using his hand to firmly push Corey onto his cock. Corey began choking again and did as his master said, swallowing when his swollen cock head hit the back of his throat. The cock slipped down his throat and Corey began to panic when he realized he couldn't breathe. Eric saw this and immediately calmed his pet.


"Breathe through your nose, pet." Eric continued to push him down on his cock until the younger man was deep-throating it with ease. 


"Explore, Pet. Find out what makes me groan." Eric played with his hair as Corey began using his hands to play with his balls and ass. In no time Eric was about to cum.


"Have you ever swallowed cum before pet?" Eric asked, he let Corey loose so he could speak.


"No, Sir. My previous master made me take his sometimes, but I could never swallow." Corey admitted. His eyes watered from sucking the cock but he stared at it like a starving man would stare at a Thanksgiving feast.


"Well you will now, you will learn to like it as it pleases me." Eric said. Corey went back to sucking his cock and Eric began thrusting in and out of his hot mouth. He grunted as he filled Corey's mouth with cum. Corey began gagging as his throat and mouth was filled with the warm salty juice. He spit some out as he choked and immediately felt guilty. His master had wanted him to swallow and he had failed him.


"I'm sorry, Master."


"You will learn pet. Lick it up." His master commanded. Corey looked up and frowned.


"Off the floor?" 


"You had best hope that you cleaned the floor well enough." His master had an air of authority to him as he spoke.


"Yes, Sir." Corey bent and paused a moment before running his tongue across the puddle of cum on the floor. The salty taste filled his mouth again and he frowned.


"How is it, Pet?"


"I don't know, Master." Corey didn't want to insult him.


"Don't lie. Tell me what you really think." His Master said.


"I don't like it, Sir." 


"Maybe not now, but you will." His master promised. 


"Yes, Sir." Corey finished licking up the salty cum and by the time he had finished he found that the taste was better.


"Good, Pet." His master stroked his hair and Corey found himself almost purring at the sensation. He loved the feeling he got from pleasing his Master.


"From now on we will be training more frequently." His master said.


"Yes, Sir." Corey smiled up at his Master. 


"Come, we left dishes downstairs." His Master led him out of the bedroom and down into the kitchen where they did the dishes together.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


Corey was home alone. It had been weeks since his first time sucking his Masters beautiful cock. He had grown used to the taste of his Masters cum and even enjoyed it now. He had been practicing with his master and could now deep throat his ten inches easily. He knew what his Master liked and could make him cum in less than a minute if he was allowed to.


His master had reciprocated every time and Corey always asked for permission before cumming. His Master loved it when he would cum. He was always astonished at how much his pet's cock could cream. His favorite thing was to watch Corey use his fingers to feed himself his cum. Corey didn't enjoy the taste of himself that much, but watching the lust on his Masters face was reward enough. Corey waited at the door, his Master was due home any minute. Finally he heard the car pulled up and if he had had a tail it would have been wagging. 


"Welcome home, Master." Corey stood on his tip toes to give him a kiss on the cheek. "How was your day."


"Not great, pet." His Master sighed. Corey could see the tense muscles under his skin and frowned, if his Master had admitted to having a hard day then it had to have been very bad. The only time he ever complained about work was when he lost a patient.


"I'm sorry, Master. Is there anything I can do?" Corey frowned.


"No Pet, though I am hungry. What have you made for dinner?" He hung up his coat and pulled him into the kitchen where their plates sat. 


After they had eaten his Master sighed and slouched back in his chair. Corey frowned again, his Master never slouched.


"Do you want to talk about it, Sir?" Corey asked, worried.


"No Pet, but thank you for your concern." His Master smiled at him warmly.


"If you want, Sir. I can do the dishes tonight. You could go upstairs and go to bed. Get some rest?" Corey offered. His Master stared at him a moment, thinking about the offer.


"Thank you, Corey. I appreciate that." His Master stood and kissed his forehead on the way out. Corey listened to him walk upstairs and put the dishes in the sink. He had only just rinsed them when a thought occurred to him. He grabbed two wine glasses and a bottle of red wine before heading upstairs. His Master was getting undressed when he arrived.


"Done with the dishes already, Pet?"


"No, Sir. But I have something else I wanted to do." Corey hid the wine behind his back and disappeared into the bathroom. He filled the tub with water as hot as he could stand it and filled both of the glasses. He went into the bedroom where his Master waited and finished undressing him. He pulled him into the bathroom and his Master smiled when he saw the candles Corey had lit. He climbed into the bathtub and Corey climbed in, laying with his back against his chest. He handed his Master his own glass of wine and played with the bubbles with the hand that wasn't holding his glass.


"Thank you, Pet. This is what I needed." His Master kissed his temple. Corey smiled and leaned back into his Masters chest.


"Did you...lose a patient today, Sir?" Corey asked, hesitating.


"Yes, Pet." His Master sounded hurt.


"It wasn't your fault, Sir. I know you tried your best." Corey said.


"Thank you, Pet. It means a lot to me for you to say that." His Master stroked his hair.


"I know you're a good man. I would trust you with my life. I do." Corey looked up at him. His Master smiled and hugged him in the warm bubbly water.


"Thank you, Pet." His Master repeated. It was obvious that the pair relied on each other for more than just sex. Eric felt the warmth of Corey's love that night, stronger than any other night. The comforting words of his lover calmed his crowded mind and helped him relax. Eric loved Corey, and Corey loved him just as much back. 


~~~~~~~~~ 


Corey worried about his Master. For the next couple of days he was cold and silent. Corey chalked it up to losing that patient and gave him Master time. After a few days he was returning to normal.


"It happens in my line of work, Pet. I won't ever get used to it, but I have to learn how to recover." He had said, when Corey questioned him about it. Corey understood what he meant and left him alone until he was back to his old self. By the end of the week his Master was fine again. The only trouble was that after a week of his Master not even touching him at night, Corey was on edge. He was horny and needed release. One of his Master's rules was that he could never touch himself though. Mornings were the worst. When his Master was at work and his morning wood ached with need. He knew that he would be able to get away with touching himself, but didn't know if he could lie to his Masters face about it. He wanted to prove to his Master that he could behave.


He made sure he cleaned the house from top to bottom and fixed his Masters favorite dinner. He poured their drinks and sat by the door, waiting for his Masters return. His cock surged as he heard a car pull up in the drive way. He smiled and prayed that his Master would touch him tonight, or even go farther that just touching...


"Welcome home, Master. How was your-" Corey trailed off when he saw it wasn't his Master at the door.


"What are you doing here?"


"I came back to get what's mine."


"My Master will be home any minute."


"That's not quite true, see work called. There was a car accident. A huge pile up. Haven't you checked the messages?" John pushed the button on the phone to play back the voice mails. 


"One new message, from Eric's Cell." The electronic voice said, Corey didn't move his eyes from John and John didn't move his eyes from him.


"Pet, I'm sorry but there's been an accident, I won't be home in time for dinner tonight. Eat without me and go ahead and go to bed. I'll see you tomorrow morning. It would be nice if you would make me breakfast, pet. I love you, see you soon." 


"End of message." The electronic voice said again. Silence filled the room and a shiver went up Corey's spine. His Master wasn't going to be home soon. He was alone, with John, and his Master had no idea.


"Please, Just leave. I'm happy here, he's happy. We're happy together can't you just accept that and find yourself a new punching bag?" Corey begged.


"Hmmm.... Nope." John said and reached for Corey. Corey turned to run and tripped when John grabbed his ankle. He felt it twist the wrong way and pain shoot up his leg. He screamed and tried to crawl away. He was happy here, he didn't want to leave. He kicked John in the face with his good leg and his nose cracked. Blood gushed forward and he released Corey's leg to hold his bleeding nose. Corey stood and limped across the large house. He shut the door to the kitchen behind him and cursed when he realized it didn't have a lock. He looked at the door to the living room and realized that John could get in from there if he wanted to. He felt John fling his body against the door and he cursed. He held the door with all his strength and froze when it stopped. He knew John would be going to the living room. He waited until he heard footsteps on the hard wood floor before opening the door he had just barricaded. 


He lunged for the front door and opened it before he felt the hand wrap around his throat. He was yanked back and the door slammed shut.


"No!" Corey gasped trying to breath. He reached for the door again and John pulled him back. He felt his hand wrap around the waist of his pants and tug.


"Stop!" Corey wiggled his hips trying to keep John from pulling them down, but John flipped him over so he was flat on his back and managed to get his pants down to his knees. Corey kicked and used his hands to try and push John away from him, but to no avail. Soon his jeans and the tight blue briefs that his Master loved so much were around his ankles. John tugged and pulled on the clothing and Corey screamed as they pulled on his injured ankle. Soon the clothing was removed completely and John fought with his own zipper with one hand holding down Corey. He took his cock out and when he couldn't force Corey to open his legs, punched him in the nose. Blood dripped from his nose and mouth but he continued fighting. His Master hadn't taken him yet, and he didn't plan on letting this bastard have what was his Masters.


"Let me go!" He shouted. John pulled his fist back again and punched him in the throat. Corey choked and coughed but continued fighting with a dizzy lightheaded feeling. Finally, John had enough and reached into the back pocket of his pants. He pulled out a long switchblade. He held it to Corey's throat and in a hushed tone spoke.


"Scream again." He challenged the scared slave. Corey considered it, but knew that John wasn't above killing him. He weighed his options, get raped or die. It wasn't that hard of a decision. He stayed silent as John forced open his legs with a knee.


"Please, don't." Corey begged. "My master..."


"That's right, bitch. I'm your Master." John sneered. Corey shook his head and clenched his teeth. He shut his eyes and tried to block out what was happening to him. After only thirty seconds or so he felt a hot warmth fill him and tears dripped from his eyes as he realized that he had lost. He began sobbing as he realized he had failed his Master and let John take something that didn't belong to him. He felt more ashamed than anything and all he wanted was to be held by his Master. He craved the warm arms around his shoulders and the hard muscles under his hands. He yearned for the soothing deep tenor of his Masters voice, and for the kind things they promised. 


John stood up and pulled his pants up. He looked down at the small, broken, sobbing figure on the floor. 


"You're pathetic." He spit on Corey's face. Corey cried and refused to look up at the man who had just raped him. "Bet your Master can't treat you like I can." John beamed, sneering on the word Master. Corey thought he was right. His Master couldn't treat him like that. His Master was a good man.


"Stupid bitch. Come on, we're leaving." John threw Corey's ripped pants at him. Corey shook his head and buried his face in the floor.


"I said, get up." John growled. Corey didn't care now. The worst thing that could have happened did. He was almost sure he would rather die than face his Master after what had happened. And he was positive he would rather die than go home with John again. 


"Listen, Bitch." John looked at him. "You get up, and you follow me. Or I'll kill you right here, right now." John bent down and held the knife to his throat. Corey had stopped crying and now only stared off into space.


"Get. Up." John repeated. When Corey refused to answer, John pushed the knife into his skin. A thin line of blood appeared on his throat and Corey cried out quietly.


"Make your choice, Bitch." John said. "I won't ask again." Corey continued to lie there. John frowned. He pulled Corey up by his hair and put the tip of his knife just under his left ear. Corey whimpered but didn't move.


"Three..." John counted.


"Two..." He whispered in his ear.


'I'm sorry Master.' Corey thought to himself.


"One." 


The knife slid across his throat and a deep red line followed it. Corey felt the blood rush from his veins and he began to get light headed. It felt like the whole world shook when John dropped his head onto the wooden floors. His eyes blurred and he couldn't breathe. He choked and a fountain of blood spilled forward. 


"No one will ever look at those pretty eyes again." John spoke. 


Corey had thought he wanted to die. He was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment