Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Future plans

So I know its probably been nice having a new chapter every week(I know I enjoyed writing that much), but unfortunately I've returned to work full tome(I was only part time for the past month or so due to health reasons) plus I started taking a few classes at the local college. So I might have to cut back to one chapter every two weeks. I'm not sure yet, we will see how things go. But I'm back to working almost 90 hours a week, not counting school. Plus I need at least an hour of gym time a day since I'm starting T soon and need to get in shape haha. Plus working around naughty and kittens schedule it makes stuff really difficult. I'll make a decision on posting times soon, and let you all know.

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on everything and great luck on your journey!!

    We wiil be patient. We know yout talent is worth waiting for. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nooooooo......i need my weakly Gweall fix.........i have truly enjoyed your work and look forward to reading more....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can wait you do what you gotta do im sure you will find time to update us :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. As abbi said with the addon, dont work yourself in the ground.. smell the roses every now and then :) Im just so happy that you gifts us with those amazing stories :)
    Lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  6. No worries. Love your writing. We'll be here. Take care of your stuff. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let's see, 90 hours a week of work, school, gym. If you give up eating and sleeping, you should have plenty of time to write! Good luck with school and I'm glad you're feeling better. Just fit us in when you can and take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on ur new job! Totally nderstand ur situation. Real life is a priority and should be.
    Take care and wishing you good health and good luck!
    Cheers!
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do what you need to do for yourself. Patience is a virtue or that is what the religious nuts always tell us ( i have yet to see them demonstrate it).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that seems a lot but very understandable. I hate school :(
    Anyway wish you luck. Take your time and get used to things but if you take too long I bet there'd be plenty of people coming to haunt you :D

    ReplyDelete