Wednesday, May 30, 2012

New readers? Old readers!

So I've gotten a few emails and comments saying that people have found my blog and that they enjoy my writing etc. So I just wanted to know if anyone actually knew had found my blog? As in, someone who didn't read me on Lit first but found this blog. If there are, and even if you're to quiet to say hi ^~^ I just wanted to say thank you for your compliments and that they do mean a lot to me. I'm glad you enjoy my writing and welcome to the wonderful world of Literotica writers on strike haha.

And to my long time readers, you guys are just as important and you're all the ones who keep me going when I get all sad and writers blocky.

1 comment:

  1. <3 ../From a Shy new reader that loves ur work/ Like Srsly love all of it.....the Great mighty Owl made me say it!!*Blushes n hides*

    ReplyDelete