Sunday, June 3, 2012

Work

I just wanted to do a little something to see if our faithful readers know what we go through to get you guys new stories. At least Kitten and I. I don't know about the other authors, but I do a shit ton of research before I write a story. In the last hour I've:


  • Sent 20 texts to Kitten2010
  • Used google maps about 800 times
  • looked up several different world maps, only to find out I'm just an idiot since I Didn't know where Alaska was (Don't judge me)
  • Listen to the 'Nugget in a biscuit song' about 600 times (That ones not relevant, I just really like that song)
  • Googled the effects of PCP 
  • Tried to calculate how long the supplies of walmart could keep somebody alive
  • So much research on guns it would blow your mind (No pun intended)
  • some research on gun holsters. that took awhile too. 
  • There was a lot of talk about animals. Lots of talk about animals.
  • Had an argument about barbecues 
  • and some more talk about Walmart

So. 

That being said (or listed) I hope you appreciate the work we put into this. Speaking of which, the new story will be out in a few hours if all goes as planned ;) 

3 comments:

  1. Cant judge you on the whole Alaska (was funny as hell) because sadly there are a lot of people out that dont know where its at or even where Hawaii is at. I know few of them. But we do appreciate all you and all the other authors do for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tobuscus! This makes you more awesome! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I enjoyed this story as always great job, and please stop trying to please everyone. Please your self first and let the chips fall where they may. Not everyone is aware the Alaska or Hawaii is a part of the USA and some thinks you need a passport to get there.

    ReplyDelete