Sunday, January 20, 2013

Short and not so sweet

Okay I apologize in advance since this post will probably make close to zero sense. I'm on a lot of pain meds right now.

So its been a long week. I just got out of the hospital after having two surgeries.

My editor was in a car accident.

I'm on Vicadin and Dilaudid.

No promises on when the next story is going to be posted, I ahve a couple of chapters I can post now or you can wait and I'll post them in a couple of weeks. Up to you guys, comment or email me and maybe I'll be conscious enough to see them. I can't even sit at my desk without being in an unreasonable amount of pain so I'm going to go back to not being a real person curled up in my reclining arm chair and sobbing.

Peace.

8 comments:

  1. Hope you fell better soon! I will be around to read your stories then and I will be happy about them, because it means you are feeling better! So take your time and recover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!
    Thanks for thinking about your readers while going through so much pain.
    As much as I enjoy reading your stories, I want you to get better ASAP.
    Get well soon, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you start feeling better soon. Forget the stories for now and just take care of yourself. We'll still be here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you should just put the stories aside for now and recover first. :) very sweet of you to think of us, but I am sure everyone would want you better first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take care of yourself first, worry about us 2nd or 3rd or whatever order you choose to put your readers in. Your health and welfare is much more important than we are. Get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No worries.
    Hope your surgeries were successful and you recover quickly.
    Take your time and take care of yourself.
    Don't post any chapters until you think they are ready. Don't rush, we'll be here.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just rest up and take care of yourself....your stories are worth the wait...

    ReplyDelete
  8. G! What happened?! :( I hope you feel better soon!! Don't worry about posting stories right now just focus on getting better :) Love you!!
    ~Sammy

    ReplyDelete