Tuesday, January 22, 2013

New 'segment'

Okay, so I'm going to ignore the obvious questions for now (about my surgeries, why I'm back to writing so soon, etc) I'll address them in the beginning of the next story chapter I post.

As I've mentioned many times before, I have several folders for my writing. I have the ones I'm working on currently, the ones that are already finished, the ones that need to be edited, and the dreaded 'maybe later' folder. This folder is massive. You ahve no idea. It's full of stories anywhere from four words to forty pages long that, for one reason or another, haven't 'made the cut'. Sometimes I'll write a story and then decide that I'm not feeling it and put it in the maybe later folder. Sometimes I'll just have an idea and I need to start it or write it down before I forget it. Sometimes I'll be almost done with a story and then have a new idea and like that one more, so it gets pushed to the maybe later folder. It's crazy. It's like what you would imagine Joss Whedons mind would look like.

Anywho

So every couple of months I'll take a chance to dig through the maybe later folder of death and see if I can find anything that I forgot about. The Divide was finished for eight or nine months before I posted it. Things just get lost in there like in a really big library. So, looking for a new story to feed to you guys like trolls under a bridge, I dug around and read through some of my old stuff.

I found a story that I was absolutely in LOVE with, Naughty loves it too. It wasn't very far along, but it was very unique and nothing like any of my other stories. I may have even mentioned it before because I vaguely remember i was going to post it. But I decided that I wont be posting this story like I do all my other ones. It's a unique story and deserves a unique debut.

So, for those of you who have yet to notice, there is a new tab up at the top of the page entitled 'The Diary'

My new story is in a diary format, meaning it's like you're reading someones diary. You get no description, or other information, all you get is the tab and the first 'entry'. I'll post a new entry every Friday (this friday excluded since this week is the first post) and entries can be anywhere from several pages, to a couple of words.

Let me know what you guys think in the comment section, and enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. will you also be posting stories as well as the diary thing? im excited for it but im also excited for such things like the chapters of survivors.
    hope you are feeling well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool idea.
    Interested in seeing how it goes.
    :)

    ReplyDelete