Sunday, July 8, 2012

Awesome email:


So because I'm stupid and forgetful, I forgot to post this. One of my readers emailed me asking me if I had seen Dr.Horrible's sing a long blog and I responded, but this was just to epic not to share:


Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 01:28:38 -0700
From:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
To: Shmoo666@hotmail.com

Have you seen Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog? Of course you probably have. Well I just started watching it and I think it's splendid:D

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reply:
No I haven't. I'm usually to busy with Laundry Day (I always run out of quarters so I end up using Pennies. There should be a Penny's song.), after all with every Brand new Day there's always laundry to be done. A man's gotta do what a mans got to do, or So they say. Sometimes, when I'm not doing laundry, I like to spend time on a horse ranch, though I never learned how to ride one because I once had an experience with a Bad horse, I ended up Slipping off of the saddle. But at least the doctor I saw had Caring hands. For some people, horse riding is Everything you ever... Man I'm really rambling with this email, my eyes are getting a bit blurry from watching the screen. 

Thanks for the email <3 

P.S. Just in case you didn't get it ;) : 

P.S.S. This email was way too epic, mind if I post it on the blog? I'll keep your email hidden of course xD


No I haven't. I'm usually to busy with Laundry Day (I always run out of quarters so I end up using Pennies. There should be a Penny's song.), after all with every Brand new Day there's always laundry to be done. A man's gotta do what a mans got to do, or So they say. Sometimes, when I'm not doing laundry, I like to spend time on a horse ranch, though I never learned how to ride one because I once had an experience with a Bad horse, I ended up Slipping off of the saddle. But at least the doctor I saw had Caring hands. For some people, horse riding is Everything you ever... Man I'm really rambling with this email, my eyes are getting a bit blurry from watching the screen.  



1 comment:

  1. When I was about 11 years old, a horse stepped on my foot. His name was Tank and it suited him quite well.

    ReplyDelete