Saturday, February 21, 2015

He's Baaaack!

              I know I know I know, I've been gone for a loooooooooong time (two years!) but I am back on here, and on Literotica and will be updating both to the best of my ability. This is still the place that will be updated the fastest and will have the most accurate stuff. Literotica is being updated as we speak, but it will take me awhile to get back to posting on there. As I no longer have dreams of being published, I don't give a damn if people steal my work, which is why I've chosen to go back to Literotica. I've mentioned before that my whole goal is to write the stories I wish were already written so that I could read them, but they're not. For me, it's all about getting the content out there for people like me to read. No profit here =\ (how cool would that be, though?) So start checking back here again every couple of days as I get my butt back into writing with my heroic editor Naughty (Glad to have her back, too!)

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad your back. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yea! Hope you are well!! :o) :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!! We've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hoi,
    i am new to ur work
    first i came across ur work in lit----and it was so beautiful and romantic
    and i started with ur blog
    and i love it
    so plz update divide 2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! You're back! I've been checking periodically and I noticed you posting on Literotica so I knew at some point you'd be back! YAY! You have been missed and I cannot wait for your stories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey
    i just came hier on this blog that ur stories bring smile on my face
    thank u :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yessss! Its been so long and I'm so excited to see what you're going to come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh yeah... Glad you are back now and that your Blog isnt dead like I thought :)
    That makes me realy happy and the perfekt Song now plays on the Radio too :D
    Thats one of the Best days in years :) Wohooo ^-^

    ReplyDelete